Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love Being Warm

I really hate being cold, but I LOVE to be warm. I'm the proud owner of not one, but two Snuggies and I must say, they are awesome. I can be warm while watching TV AND texting, or playing Wii or doing any number of great activities. I also love my electric blanket which preheats my bed for me. I love to be behind the super warm heater when it's freezing in the mornings. Ah...I just love to be warm.

And this concludes my month of Loves. I only missed two days, but my guilt made me make up for them and I ended up posting all 28 times. It was so fun to tell everyone about the things I love. There are so many more that couldn't fit into the time frame, but so it goes.

I love February and the whole Valentine's Day romance and love theme. I'm so glad we have Valentine's Day every year to remember to show everyone that we love them. I'm excited to do it all again next year. I'm excited to see what March brings and I hope it's as great as February was. I also hope that I'll keep up with posting so often. It's fun to write about life and get everyone's comments.

Thanks all for reading! And keep posting, because I love to read your blogs. 

2 comments: