Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love Friends

Ok, I love my real friends too, and much more than the show, but today I'm talking about Friends the TV show. I LOVE this show. It always makes me laugh and I can watch it over and over again. We watch it almost every night and it makes me laugh out loud every time. Some of my favorite episodes are the one with Mike saying he's going to change his name to Crap Bag and the one with Ross's leather pants where he makes a paste with lotion and baby powder.

Pretty much every conversation I have, I have to fight the temptation to relate it back to a Friends episode I thought was hilarious. Oh you're doing dishes? Remember that Friends where Chandler breaks all of Monica's fancy dishes? Oh you're going on a vacation? Remember that Friends when all of them tell Pheobe they're going on a mini-vacation to Central Park? Seriously, every time we talk, you can almost guarantee I've got a Friends episode in mind that relates to it. And I'm sure it was hilarious.

Evan wanted you all to know that he is my best friend (he really is) because he encompasses all of the Friends characters. He's nerdy like Ross, he likes to eat and is (kind of) Italian like Joey, OCD like Monica, says funny things sometimes and other that aren't funny sometimes like Chandler, likes fashion like Rachel, and says weird things about his past sometimes like Pheobe. Which, I guess is pretty true. He really is my best friend. He's so awesome.

Anyway, I love Friends. It makes me happy. If you ever want to watch an episode together sometime, I'm definitely up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment