Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Month!

You might think that I hate Valentine's Day because it seems like something I would think is stupid and weird, but I deep down LOVE Valentine's Day. I love the hearts everywhere, the cute pink and red decorations (especially the cute lovebird stuff), the candy, the heart shaped pancakes, brownies, cookies, etc., the romanticism, the way we get to show our love for people around us, especially our significant others. I just plain love Valentine's Day. It's awesome.

So, in the spirit of the month of February, I've decided to post something that I love for every day of February. Unfortunately, there are only 28 days in February, plus, I'm quite certain I'll forget to post several times, so really I'm only listing about 10 things, so my list will have to be cut short, so if I miss anything, it doesn't mean I don't love it/you/them/him/her. There just aren't enough days, or enough memory in my brain to remember to blog every single day.

So...to start off I love my awesome husband Evan.  

He's so good to me, and I'm so lucky to know him and be with him forever. He's so much fun to be around and he's so smart and patient and I love him so so so much. (He just told me last night that he hates the word "so" being used too often. I just remembered that.)

Happy Valentine's Month! 

P.S. I might have stolen this idea from someone. And that someone might be Evan's cousin. Sorry Chelsea. I just loved the idea so much. 

2 comments:

  1. valentines day DOES seem like something you'd hate! hahah! you guys are so funny, seriously some of my favorite people to be around!

    p.s. I may steal this idea from you. And by may I mean I will. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's day! I make homemade Valentine's every year and Nate looks at me like I am 6 years old, but I just think it's so fun! And like MyLyn, I am stealing your cleverness. Add that to the long list of things I copy from you :)

    ReplyDelete