Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today I Love...

Snow days! Ok, so technically it was only supposed to be a two hour delay, but I decided to take vacation for the rest of the day and stay home with Evan since school was canceled. Oh yeah, and my class is canceled tonight! Woo! It's so much fun to just stay at home, watch TV and just watch that icky, yucky, snow come down all day while I sit inside being warm and happy.

Plus, I made this awesome Snow-Bot!

Just kidding. Evan and Max made it and I told them I was going to take credit for it. Max is on the right in the creepy mask.

I've never actually built a snowman. It's just too cold for silly things like that. I think if I ever do make a snowman, I'll need snow pants, snow boots, snow gloves, a mask and a hat. I HATE being cold.

This weather has actually made me really love not living somewhere cold too, so another thing to love.

There are things and people I love MUCH more than snow days, but this was just so relevant today. Be back tomorrow with another of the many things I love.

February is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment