Getting letters just makes me happy. Real letters and email letters. Now that Casey is on his mission, he write emails every Monday and it just makes the day better. All of my family members write nice thank you notes after birthdays and Christmas and it's nice to get a real live letter in the mail. It's just great to know that someone is thinking enough about you to actually write you a message that isn't generic. Anyone want to be my penpal? I've got to admit that I'm a terrible pen pal myself. I always forget to write, and when I do write, I never get around to sending it. Maybe I love getting letters because I never do because people don't write people who don't write people.
Anyway, write me a nice letter or email already. I promise I'll think about writing back.
Anyway, write me a nice letter or email already. I promise I'll think about writing back.

me too. jeremy makes fun of me because i can't wait to get to the mailbox every day. there's just something about seeing a non-bill envelope in your slot. love it.
ReplyDelete