Albuquerque!
I seriously love this city. I love the weather (not including the present freezing temperatures). I love that it's hot in the summer, cold in the winter, but not horribly extreme in either direction (not including the present freezing temperatures). We have a fantastic fall with Dixon's apple orchard, McCall's Pumpkin Patch, the State Fair and of course, the Balloon Fiesta. I LOVE the Balloon Fiesta. It just makes me happy. We also have the Tram, Sandia Peak, and some fabulous sunsets.
Not only are there tons of great things to do here, but everyone I know and love is here in Albuquerque, or from here. (Thanks a lot dumb ol' California and Texas for taking my sisters, ugh.) My parents, my fun friends, and my awesome in-laws all live here and make Albuquerque the greatest city on earth.
I love you city of Albuquerque!

I totally agree! Albuquerque is awesome :)
ReplyDeletewill you still love us when we are de-albuquerquetized? :-(
ReplyDelete