My nieces and nephews are great. I'm sad that they live far away, but it's so much fun to see them when I get the chance. We'll all be together in a few weeks and I'm super excited!
Olivia is such a sweet, smart, funny, pretty, fun girl. She gets prettier every time I see her. I love that she loves Justin Bieber and reading and writing and drawing. Her favorite thing she got last time I saw her was a ream of blank paper all her own. I love that she's so strong willed and stands up for her opinions and doesn't back down. Even when it means she won't wear what I want her to wear or she won't let me curl her hair. ;)
I love how Jaxon loves to play. You can't stop the kid from playing, not to eat, not to sleep, not to play something else. I love when I can get him to laugh and joke with me. I love how he gets excited about fast cars, airplanes and anything fast. He's such a sweet, fun boy and I love him so much!
Sevrin is one of the funniest people I know. Not the funniest 4 year old I know, the funniest person I know. He's always doing something crazy to make us all laugh. He knows how to work the crowd and I love it. He's got the cutest red head of hair. And, he's a man after my own heart, he loves candy and eats it til it makes him sick. I love this kid.
And finally, my new niece Ella. Kellie and my mom have sent pictures every day and she just gets cuter every day. She smiles a lot and she's still very tiny. I'm so excited to meet her next week!

Olivia has your dimple! Is it a family dimple?
ReplyDelete