I love TV and I don't care who knows it! I especially love TV because we have an awesome TV, Hulu Plus, Instant Netflix and we are now a 3 gaming system family with a Wii, XBox and PS3. So now that we have a PS3, we have a BluRay player too. So I can watch all my favorite shows, movies and play games! I don't think I'll ever leave our apartment again.
The TV shows I really love right now are The Office (although this is more of a loyalty sort of love these days), Modern Family, Gossip Girl, and Friends.
Alright, well I better get going. Hulu Plus is calling my name! (School is really putting a damper on my Gossip Girl Monday Nights.)
The TV shows I really love right now are The Office (although this is more of a loyalty sort of love these days), Modern Family, Gossip Girl, and Friends.
Alright, well I better get going. Hulu Plus is calling my name! (School is really putting a damper on my Gossip Girl Monday Nights.)

i love tv too and have totally been wanting to get hulu plus! .....and a wii....haha
ReplyDelete