Friday, February 18, 2011

I Love Games!

I love to play board games! Well, let me try that again. I love to play board games that take 20 minutes to an hour tops. I can only handle so much board game. Sorry Risk and Monopoly.

Anyway, we just got home from playing games tonight and it was so much fun. Our fun friends from Idaho introduced us to this game Bohnanza and we love it! We played two rounds of it tonight with our awesome friends the Nuckols and we all had a ton of fun. I'd like to add that I won both games! Boo yeah!

Other games that I love besides Bohnanza are: Banana Grams, Mexican Train Dominoes, Taboo, Cranium, Scattegories, Things, Funglish, Scribblish,  Life, and all of those other fun short ones.

Anyone want to have a game night? I have this great game we could play called Bohnanza. :)

1 comment:

  1. You don't just love games. You love WINNING games. That's why we love to play with you. It's always amusing.

    ReplyDelete