My parents!

They're just the coolest. My mom is so generous and giving and I just love being around her. Not because she gives me stuff, but because she's so much fun! I love to watch movies with her and shop with her and talk about quilting and just talk to her in general. I'm so lucky to have her and I'm glad we have gotten so much closer in the past few years. My dad is also awesome. He's so funny and so strong. I've always looked up to him and he's so easy to talk to. My parents have done so much for me and I'm so grateful that I have both of them.
I love Tootie and Shel Bell!
Happy February 3rd!
PS Thanks to Evan I realized that I use "so" WAY too much. Tomorrow I'll try to cap my "so's" at 2. Wish me luck. I'm so gonna need it. Jk. But seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment