There's nothing better than sleeping in after going into work at 6 every day. I love to sleep. It just makes me feel so refreshed and fantastic.
Today I got sent home sick, and being sick is somehow exhausting, you know? It just makes you so so so tired. So when I got home at 8:30am, I went back to bed and I slept ALL day. And it was everything I dreamed it could be.
I think it's time for bed again.
Happy Sleepy Day!
Today I got sent home sick, and being sick is somehow exhausting, you know? It just makes you so so so tired. So when I got home at 8:30am, I went back to bed and I slept ALL day. And it was everything I dreamed it could be.
I think it's time for bed again.
Happy Sleepy Day!

oh man, i agree. sleep is the best. before wins was born, i slept in until at least 11 every day (NOT an exaggeration). and yes please, i would love that sugar cookie recipe. any luck in your boot quest?
ReplyDelete