Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love...Yum

Today I must honor my favorite treat.

Candy. 

I LOVE candy. I dream about candy. When I don't have candy, there's a good chance I'm thinking about candy. All kinds of candy. Even those fantastic candy hearts everyone thinks taste like chalk. I usually eat so many of them that my tongue turns that loud pink color that all the words are printed in. I've eaten so many SweetTarts that my mouth gets burned, so many Starburst that my mouth stings from the acids, so many chocolates that my stomach hurts. You'd think after all the times I've been burned by this stuff, that I'd hate it, but I just keep coming back for more. It's just so good! Some of my favorites are the Cadbury Mini Eggs (that are due out soon because Easter is coming), Peanut Butter M&M's and a good plain Hershey's with Almonds. Although I am a fan of pretty much all candy, there are some things I will turn down. Like white chocolate, Baby Ruth's/Payday and anything with marshmallow fluff and/or goo in it. Although, if those are around, I'll admit, I'll take those too. 

I'm hoping someday that something magical will happen to me and I'll hate candy for some reason because it's so bad for you in almost every way. 
Or for something even more magical...I'll move to CandyLand!

No comments:

Post a Comment