Monday, February 7, 2011

I Love All Things Precious

Ok guys, I've become one of those weirdos that you all make fun of. I love puppies! They're so cute and precious and I just want to squeeze them with love! I want a dog really badly. I can't wait until we have a house with a yard and a bigger place to hang out. We can go on walks and have a grand time together. I'll tell him/her how precious he/she is and it'll be Jackie's best friend.

I also love other precious things too...baby seals, baby tigers, cute little miniatures, I just can't help it, they're all just so....precious!

Oh man, what's happened to me? If someone would have told me 6 years ago that I'd be a puppy loving, noise hating, socially inept, (although still pretty awesome), quilt-making 25 year old, I would have told you you were crazy. Who's crazy now?

Ok, I have to go turn the page on my Puppy calendar to get ready for tomorrow. Just kidding. Sadly, not really. Evan got me one for Christmas because he thought it might be the next best thing to actually having a puppy. Close. Real close.

Happy second week of February!

2 comments:

  1. I got a puppy for my birthday! She is a miniature australian shepherd and she is so cute! My other dog loves her. I never thought I would love dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to learn how to cross stitch? That's the next step! :)

    ReplyDelete