I love to travel. It seems like we're always out of town and it's because we are. I just drove to California with my dad yesterday and we had so much fun listening to books on CD, talking and eating road trip food. I love that in NM we have so many great places within a 3-4 hour drive. I love going to Colorado for a quick cabin trip, or California to see my sisters. I've been to so many amazing places like Georgia, Florida, Mexico, Canada, New York, etc. I love to see new places and see all of the things I've always heard about. I can't wait to visit all over Europe, New Zealand, Australia, parts of Asia, Africa, the rest of the US. I want to see it all! I love to travel.
Want to go on a trip?
Want to go on a trip?

No comments:
Post a Comment