Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

I'm so excited for March to start! In like a lion, out like a lamb! I'm hoping March brings warm weather and great memories. I'm actually really hoping the whole "in like a lion, out like a lamb" thing isn't true either, because I'm really not into having bad weather this week. It just won't work for my inner temperature.

March is full of great things! St. Patrick's Day is always so fun with all of the green, and the shamrocks, and everything dyed green, and the candy. Somehow everything always reverts back to candy in my head. Geez, I love candy. Anyway, we also have the beginning of spring in March. I love the beginning of spring. This means winter is OVER! I can start to dream about putting away my Snuggie and pulling out my shorts and flip flops. It's also my dad's birthday, and let's face it, my dad is awesome!

In high school my photography teacher told me that on the first of every month, the first thing that should come out of your mouth when you wake up should be "rabbits" and you'll have a whole month of good luck. Unfortunately, I did not say rabbits. I think my first words this morning were, "where did you park the car?". Think that will bring me good luck? I think so too.

Happy March everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment