Baking makes me happy. I love to mix good things with good things and get great things! My favorite recipe to make is the basic Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It never fails. I recently discovered that I make a mean Snickerdoodle as well. I love to try new baking recipes when I have a few free hours or a whole free day. The past few weeks I've made dozens and dozens of heart shaped cake pops (recipe and idea from Bakerella), 8 million cinnamon sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting (recipe from my awesome mom!), and a Pig Cake (recipe from Pioneer Woman). They were all way good!
The main thing I love about baking is that it's a way to just focus on the task at hand, not think about anything else and just make something great to eat. I also love that at the end you get something sweet and fantastic to try.
It's kind of hard baking for only 2 people, so my coworkers have been my main consumers, and they seem to like it, so I'll keep doing it.
I think I'll start finding something fun to make for St. Patrick's Day next month. Maybe Shamrock cakepops? Guess we'll have to see.

I've got an even better choco chip cookie recipe...
ReplyDelete