My sisters are super great. They're tons of fun to be around and they make me happy. Kellie, Sarah and Stacey, you are AWESOME.
Kellie is my rock and the one I go to for advice. She has such a solid foundation and she has plenty of great advice. She makes me laugh a lot and she makes herself cry a lot. Just kidding, but not really. She's the best to tell good news to because she gets so excited that she cries. I love that.
Sarah is my little Noodle-doll. She makes me laugh so hard and she laughs at all of my jokes, so she makes me feel extremely hilarious. She's very laid back and when I'm around her she makes my stress disappear. She's so thoughtful and understanding and patient. She makes me happy.
Stacey is the smart one. She's the one I go to for all of my questions of things I don't understand. She's so patient in explaining. She's so giving and generous. She makes me laugh with our sarcastic stories and she is super easy to talk to. I love her so much!
All of my sisters are so far away and it's so sad that we don't get to hang out all of the time. It makes me so happy when we get to hang out together. Hopefully we'll all be reunited soon.
Kellie is my rock and the one I go to for advice. She has such a solid foundation and she has plenty of great advice. She makes me laugh a lot and she makes herself cry a lot. Just kidding, but not really. She's the best to tell good news to because she gets so excited that she cries. I love that.
Sarah is my little Noodle-doll. She makes me laugh so hard and she laughs at all of my jokes, so she makes me feel extremely hilarious. She's very laid back and when I'm around her she makes my stress disappear. She's so thoughtful and understanding and patient. She makes me happy.
Stacey is the smart one. She's the one I go to for all of my questions of things I don't understand. She's so patient in explaining. She's so giving and generous. She makes me laugh with our sarcastic stories and she is super easy to talk to. I love her so much!
All of my sisters are so far away and it's so sad that we don't get to hang out all of the time. It makes me so happy when we get to hang out together. Hopefully we'll all be reunited soon.



Does the order of sisters go in the order of importance?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this idea of your loves for this month.
Especially the one with Tootie.
I can't wait to see you noodle.
xoxo
-S