I love makeup. I love all of the bright, loud eyeshadows out there. I love that you can make someone look completely different by just putting the right colors in the right places. I love the way thick black eyeliner can complete a cute retro look, or a loud hot pink can mix with a bright turquoise and violent green to make an awesome 80's inspired look. I love the way concealer, foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter work together to make someone's skin look flawless and perfect. I love primers, base eyeshadows, crease colors, dark liners, black mascara and liquid eyeliners. It's all just so much fun!
In high school and college I would go to Dillard's and have them do my makeup every weekend just to learn how to put it on right. I still haven't perfected it, but I still love it. One of my favorite Saturday activities is to turn on my favorite music, pull out my huge makeup box, and get full-on, balls-to-the-wall, pretty.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're enjoying it!

I'm loving your "I love blog!" too cute Jacks!
ReplyDelete