It's been a week since I gave up soda and candy.
I'm gonna let you all in on a bit of information I learned at the movie theater this weekend:
+
=
Gross
Nothing beats soda and popcorn, especially not water and popcorn.
Also, people have been bringing me candy to put on my desk for everyone to take some. Except for me. Thanks a lot guys.
On a positive note, the Diet Dr. Pepper withdrawal headaches have finally gone away, I'm drinking tons of water and I was still able to bake some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies last night. I had to do them blindly, without tasting them, and the texture was weird, but everyone at work seemed to like them, so I guess it isn't so bad.
I think this might inspire me to try my hand at bread again. Last time I made bread I could've beaten someone with it pretty badly and it wouldn't have shown at all on the loaf of bread.
Maybe I'll start small and try some biscuits.
With Bisquick? The kind you only have to add milk to.
Yeah, I'll make biscuits, then maybe real bread someday.



watch the flour on the bread! too much and you get a brick. I find that a slightly sticky dough is best.
ReplyDelete