Monday, January 13, 2014

The Amazing Future Jackie

Today I'm going to tell you about the legendary Future Jackie. Future Jackie is a girl I just love. I have an unwavering faith in her abilities and her efficiency. She's the best! Give her any task, and she's sure to complete it...tomorrow.

Here's just a few of the great things about Future Jackie:

She cleans the house!
She works out!
She eats well!
She wakes up early!
She's totally quitting Diet Dr. Pepper!
She grocery shops (with a list that's organized by how the store is laid out)!
She goes to the park with her son!
She has no desire to eat candy!
She loves fruits and vegetables!
She makes lunch! And dinner! And even breakfast!
She crafts!
She bakes!
She tries new things!
She doesn't want to take a nap every afternoon!
She walks the dog!
She writes letters!
She saves tons and tons of money!

See? All of these fantastic things will be done by Future Jackie...tomorrow. Isn't she great? I just wish I could be like her...today.

No comments:

Post a Comment