I Love Glee!
Ok, everyone told me I would love it. And for some reason, when people tell me that, it makes me never want to watch whatever it is that I will supposedly love. Like The Office, everyone said it would be right up my alley. For some reason, I decided to avoid that alley for 2 years (I'm not a risk taker, alleys are dangerous), but now The Office is my favorite. Well, Glee is the same. Evan got me the first disc and we've watched all of Season 1 in a week. I love it! But an unfortunate side effect of that is having Beyonce songs stuck in my head all day everyday. And when I finally get them out of my head, Evan starts singing them because they're in his head too.
I'm so excited for next week! Season 2 starts and we'll be all caught up! I love that! Also, I'm going to Idaho next week, so that'll be fun too. Although, I might not be able to see the sights of Coeur d'Alene because I'll be holed up in my (awesome) hotel (in my luxury robe) watching TV (on my soft sheets and down comforter, eating mints that were left on my pillow) because not only am I addicted to Glee, but I'm also addicted to American Idol.
I am a TV junkee. What's next? Makeover shows and the cooking channel? I better go, I think one of my shows is on.

No comments:
Post a Comment