Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donuts!


Well it is Administrative Professionals Day today and at Sandia they take that seriously. And to celebrate, they bring in donuts. And more donuts. And then some more donuts. I had no idea that this was the tradition, so I brought in donuts to celebrate my Q clearance, so now I have 3 dozen sitting on my desk, 3 dozen on the desk next to me and a dozen on the other assistant's desk. And another dozen just came in. We're being flooded with donuts! If I had to be flooded with anything, it would be donuts though, so it's a happy day! On top of the donuts we have chocolate covered strawberries, cases of Diet Coke (they know us so well ;)) and candy. Apparently appreciation for OAA's means bringing in food. I love it when people think like me!

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment