Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crafty Aspirations and Failure to Launch

I sit here and I think, I could probably make a super cute blanket out of this fabric, or paint a cool design on this canvas, or make an awesome collage with my new Cricut. Then I think, Finn! Don't eat that bug!, or Finn! Don't pull those cords!, or Finn! Please stop clawing on my skin to get to my phone on the other side of me.

I don't know how people do crafts AND have children. I really, truly don't. When I have time to myself (when Finn is napping, or having a bottle), I'm cleaning, doing laundry, taking a shower/getting ready, balancing the checkbook, trying not to fall asleep myself, etc. I know Finn goes to bed early, but once he's asleep, I just want to hang out with Evan and chill.

So to those mothers out there who craft, clean, shower and have kids...You are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment