I think it's time to play dodge ball. Wait, that's a Billy Madison quote. Scratch that. I think it's time to do another Top 20 Bottom 10! I love lists, and that's what I feel like doing today, making a list. So here it goes.
Bottom 10:
1. Being far away from family and friends.
2. Sleeping on my side to wake up every hour and find that my arms are numb and in pain.
3. Weeds (even if they are pretty pink flowers like this:)
4. Windy, cold days, after a few weeks of sunny, beautiful weather.
5. The disappointment of how hot and humid and miserable Florida is in the spring. And how truly huge my hair gets when I'm in Florida in the spring.
6. Being so tired that a hard wooden desk looks like a nice place to lay my head.
7. Moths. They're like dirty butterflies. They're EVERYWHERE in Albuquerque right now.
8. Insulting people or hurting their feelings. Then having to apologize. Swallowed pride is so bitter going down.
18. This picture going around. It makes me laugh. I love the girl just sitting on her lawn.
19. Packing light.
20. Tylenol and/or Dr. Pepper after a long headache day.
Bottom 10:
1. Being far away from family and friends.
2. Sleeping on my side to wake up every hour and find that my arms are numb and in pain.
3. Weeds (even if they are pretty pink flowers like this:)
| Source: http://grumpygardener.southernliving.com/grumpy_gardener/2009/05/when-is-a-weed-not-a-weed.html |
5. The disappointment of how hot and humid and miserable Florida is in the spring. And how truly huge my hair gets when I'm in Florida in the spring.
6. Being so tired that a hard wooden desk looks like a nice place to lay my head.
7. Moths. They're like dirty butterflies. They're EVERYWHERE in Albuquerque right now.
| Source: http://hahasforhoohas.com/tag/moths-albuquerque/ |
8. Insulting people or hurting their feelings. Then having to apologize. Swallowed pride is so bitter going down.
9. Those moods where you're just waiting to be offended and later apologized to. Maybe needing someone else to swallow some bitter pride?
10. Bad dreams that seems so real. Or even worse, amazing dreams that seems so real and turn out to be just a dream.
Top 20:
1. This guy:
2. We're going to Italy really really soon!
3. I got to see Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond at a book signing. I went with a bunch of fun ladies from church and we had so much fun!
4. The fact that the Bottom 10 took some thinking to get all 10 on there.
5. We get to find out what we're having when we get home from Italy. Will it be a Phoebe or a Phoebo?
6. We get to talk to Evan's brother Casey on Sunday. He's serving a mission in Norway.
7. I got a hair cut. For the first time ever, I love it! The color is great, the cut is new and different from anything I've ever had and I just love Diana for it.
8. My adorable dog Morty. I love that little guy.
9. Butterbeer at Hogsmeade in Harry Potter World at Universal Studios. Delicious!
| Source: http://winealittleeveryday.com/tag/butter-beer/ |
10. My niece, E dancing. So adorable.
11. Finding out the rock chip in our window was actually just crusty moth guts. Score!
12. Inside jokes
13. We're starting our family, I'm so excited!
14. This summer will be another busy one, full of travel. Italy, Utah, California, and Colorado.
15. I get to see the Blue Grotto, which I'm so excited for!
| Source: http://youonlygotonelife.wordpress.com/swim-through-the-blue-grotto/ |
16. My manager, Leanna. I love that lady.
17. Nothing Bundt Cakes. I really don't get the cupcake craze, I can make better cupcakes at home, but these little bundtlets are super good. My visiting teacher from church brought me one and it was delicious! Thanks Jeanine! You're too good to me.
![]() |
| Source: http://bayareafoodieblog.com/2009/03/12/nothing-bundt-cakes/ |
![]() |
| Source: http://weknowmemes.com/2012/05/make-milkshakes-they-said/ |
20. Tylenol and/or Dr. Pepper after a long headache day.



"I know it's none of my buisness, but please don't name your baby Phoebo". Haha.
ReplyDeleteI am jealous, you have lots of fun things going on this summer! I can't wait to hear what gender your baby is :)
ReplyDeleteI love our inside jokes, I miss you and can't wait to see you. I also LOVE your blog! It makes me happy
ReplyDeletexoxo