Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 20 Bottom 10 - January

I've decided to take a page from my lovely sister Stacey's blog, which you can go to here. She does a list of the Top 20 and Bottom 10 every week and I really like it. Although, I think I'll start with the Bottom 10 and end on Top 20 because thinking about the Bottom 10 last makes the next hour or so a real downer. So the bottom is at the top and the top is at the bottom. Makes sense right?

So here they are for January:

Bottom 10


1. Coworkers who are not dependable, yet still get 100% support from management.


2. Morty provided me with the worst walk EVER yesterday. He pulled the whole time, chased bunnies, lizards, birds, plants, etc., then he just decided to stop and hang out for a while. When he was done sitting, he started pulling again. After the walk, he was still a crazy man, as though no energy had been expended.


3. Not having any friends in Albuquerque.


4. My sisters and closest friends live so far away.


5. Missing my niece's and my sister's birthdays. (See number 4)


6. Conflict.


7. Teaching 5 minutes worth of lesson to 3 year olds for 45 minutes.


8. Feeling left out.


9. Seeing old friends that I was so close with and not even knowing them anymore.


10. United Blood Service calling me and guilting me at least twice a week.

Top 20

1. Resolution. (Not resolutions, though this might be the time to make some)


2. Feeling happy and comfortable with life. 


3. I love the house I live in, it's everything I could've hoped for. 


4. We bought our plane tickets to Italy! We're really going!


5. Sunbeams (3 year olds from the class I teach at church, for those of you who aren't Mormon) who still think adults are pretty awesome and ask if they can sit by you every week.


6. Evan and I have been able to communicate and become a lot closer this month and it's been really great. 

7. Hanging out with old friends and seeing their cute little puppy.


8. Calling Italian companies and hearing that adorable accent. 


9. Feeling hopeful for the future. 


10. Realistic goals. 


11. Family prayer with Evan.


12. Fridays off. 


13. People who are genuinely grateful for the work that you do. 


14. Getting recommended by my boss for a job in the office of Sandia's president.


15. Fuzzy's Tacos.


16. Date nights.


17. I have the most adorable dog in the world.


18. Evan has been building fires in our fireplace and it's so nice to sit and be warm.


19. Inside jokes. (that's a tautology)


20. Real TV and a DVR.

2 comments:

  1. Jackie I MISS YOU!!! :-( Come and visit us here in Saipan I beg you! Just get here and you will live it up without spending a dime. I'm SURE we can make at least one inside joke a day. Waddayasay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys too! Come to AZ! We have room in the little casita for two and a half more :). Sorry lines got so crossed at Christmas-we were sad we didn't get to have a Bohnanza night!

    ReplyDelete