Man oh Manowitz! This has been a crazy year! I've been ALL over the the place! And I'm still not done for the year.
First I went to California to meet my new niece Miss E in February.
A few weeks later I went back to California for a training for work. I stayed with the Rich's and Evan came up for the weekend and we went to Disneyland for the day.
Next we went to Carlsbad Caverns with our friends, the Nuckols. We stopping in Roswell, NM and went to the UFO Museum (a true must see), drank WAY too many Dr. Peppers and a ton of fun playing games and talking all night and finally saw the caves the next day. Such a fun trip!
We drove up to Pagosa Springs, CO with my parents to stay at their cabin. We took a hike to a little hidden lake (and by lake, I think the map meant pond) and it was so beautiful!
My work sent me to a training in Phoenix where it was blistering hot, we're talking CRAZY hot. For real. It was lovely. I'm like a lizard. I love to bask in the sun and be warm. I didn't take any pictures in Phoenix. The reason for this was two fold: 1. I was by myself, and while I admit, I'm very photogenic, I didn't want half my arm in all of my photos. And 2. It was way too hot to exert the kind of energy required to get out my camera.
A few weeks later we went to Layton, UT to celebrate Evan's grandpa's 90th birthday. We got to spend time with my grandparents as well, which was nice. Due to a ban on turning on the air conditioner, most of our time was spent in the basement. Max found some awesome glasses and we did the ab wheel, which made my abs sore for days afterward. We also got to go to my favorite breakfast restaurant, the Original Pancake House in Sugar House. Awesome!
For my birthday we met up with (mostly) my whole family and stayed in some disgusting hotels. My family gave me a lovely birthday. And we rented jet skis. It was so much fun!
Soon after we got home from Laughlin, we had to go up to Utah. Sadly, my sweet Grandma Eva passed away and I went up to her funeral. She was such a lovely lady and it was so nice to hear such nice stories about her.
Next week I'm going to California again for my niece's sealing and blessing.
Then comes Memphis and Nashville!
Then maybe a break from traveling for a while.








Wow! I am so jealous of all your travels... And that o
ReplyDeleteIs sooo cool that you are going to Nashville! Someday I will be rich and travel... Although, I guess I did thingsba little backward. I probably should have graduated college, gotten rich and traveled, and THEN have a baby!
Also, I am not as stupid as my comment just made me look with all the typos. I have really fat fingers.
ReplyDeleteand next Saipan!!!! ....right? :-) miss you guys!
ReplyDelete