As I was kneeling on the wood floor bemoaning how uncomfortable and tired of painting I was, I looked at the baseboard I was painting and thought, "I have baseboards. In a house. And I'm allowed to paint them whatever color I want." Life is good.
Sadly, we are not homeowners. We are home renters. The Ottesens (Evan's parents) bought a rental property and are letting us live in it until we go to grad school. But it's SO nice to be out of an apartment and into a house!
Did you guys buy a house? That's so cool!
ReplyDeleteWow! you guys are HOMEOWNERS?! Where did you buy? in the ward still? man, you are grown up. :-)
ReplyDeleteSadly, we are not homeowners. We are home renters. The Ottesens (Evan's parents) bought a rental property and are letting us live in it until we go to grad school. But it's SO nice to be out of an apartment and into a house!
ReplyDelete