Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8th is a Beautiful Day

August is my favorite month of the whole year, despite the calendar makers who decide to always put the ugliest picture on August. It's my birthday month! I LOVE my birthday!

This year Evan threw me a BBQ with all of my closest family and friends. Even though we got rained out of the park, we moved it over to the Ottesen's house and still had so much fun.

On Sunday we took off to Laughlin, NV with my parents, where we met my sisters and their families. We stayed in a pretty filthy hotel, but it actually made for some funny memories. My sisters gave me a Target birthday because I love Target so much, complete with Target popcorn, a hand crafted Target gift bag and lots of other nifty gifties. My dad brought me my traditional donut and Diet Dr. Pepper and everyone gave me such nice gifts. I love my family. They're so good to me!

The next day we rented jet skis and played in the river all day. Holy fun Batman! Jet skis are AWESOME! I had no idea! I could ride them all day. And I pretty much did.


The rest of the trip was spent finding shelter from the 112 degree heat. We had so much fun together and I'm so happy we all got to go. We missed Stacey Doll immensely though, hopefully we can all make it to the next trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment