Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fajitas!



 

 Ok, if you've been around me or talked to me in the past few weeks you know that I am craving Chili's fajitas 24/7! They are so freakin' good! I could totally go for some right now.

Or for lunch.

Or dinner.

Or maybe even tomorrow?

Please, come to Chili's with me, so we can get fajitas.

Remember that Friends episode, The One Where Ross is Fine, when Ross makes fajitas for Rachel and Joey? Eating fajitas also reminds me of this episode everytime and I say it like he does and then I laugh to myself. And then I realize again that I'm eating fajitas and give myself a smile. And then I end up being a grinning weirdo eating fajitas, but hey, at least I'm happy.

3 comments:

  1. I will go to Chilis with you anytime-you are my perfect fajita match since I always need a million extra tortillas. Plus, we can see my cute hubby and get 1/2 off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love Chili's fajitas! That sounds SO good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackers, our pallets had so much in common...airheads(only the red, white, and blue ones), flavor-ice popcicles (only the pink ones),chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate, until you found a love for Fajitas. I'm so disappointed.
    miss you tons
    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete