My sister Stacey does a Top 20 Bottom 10 list every week, which I love and you can find it here. I love that the top 20 list is longer than the bottom 10, but that you at least have a bottom 10 to complain a little. My other sister Sarah does a top 10 list every month, and I also love that, and you can find it here. Well, we all know that I love to fill things out and make lists, so I decided to copy them both and make my own Top 20 Bottom 10 list today.
These are the best 20 things about today/this week/this month and the worst 10 things, in no particular order.
1. Looking forward to eating candy next Monday! Less than a week left! I've missed you dear friend!
2. Also looking forward to my sisters come into town for Easter next weekend!
3. My job. It really is a great job and I work with awesome people that make the day more fun.
4. The Passover activity we had at church last week. It was such a great lesson and so uplifting!
5. Blonde highlights. I got my hair done yesterday and I love it!
6. French pedicures. Got one last week, still love it!
7. Spending time with Evan. We've had so much fun the past few weeks. We laugh a lot. He's funny.
8. Phone calls with my sisters. One of us is always at Target when these calls occur.
9. Good (free) doctors at Sandia.
10. Free stuff in general.
11. Traveling on Sandia's dime! I get to go to LA for a training next month and I get 2 whole free weekends in CA!
12. Great weather.
13. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. This workout is pretty awesome. It's tough, but it's only 20 minutes and my abs are back! I knew they were hiding under there somewhere!
14. Helping people out when they need it and can't ask for it.
15. Really good food. We had El Sarape a few weeks ago and it was SO good!
16. Pictures that turn out really well. We got some really great pictures at the zoo a few weeks ago.
17. Emails from my brother in law Casey. He always has funny things to say.
18. Instant messenger at work. It makes the boring days so much more entertaining.
19. Finding my (discontinued) perfume at one of those weird perfume stores in the mall.
20. Laughing out loud at texts or emails or blogs.
Bottom 10
1. My sister has to give her dog away. That's just the saddest thing I've ever heard.
2. Mean coworkers who invite everyone but me to lunch.
3. Burned cookies. I always forget that darn last batch.
4. The way TV shows will just stop playing new episodes for months at a time and a new episode becomes a once a month thing. Seriously, what the heck is up with that? Why do they do that?
5. Missing old friends who I don't talk to anymore.
6. Piles of papers to file.
7. Lack of time.
8. Friends moving.
9. Not living in the same town as my sisters.
10. Arguing and fighting over important and not so important things.
Well, doing the bottom 10 last sure is a downer. Guess I should have ended on a positive note. Oh well. Life is good. I can't complain.
These are the best 20 things about today/this week/this month and the worst 10 things, in no particular order.
Top 20:
2. Also looking forward to my sisters come into town for Easter next weekend!
3. My job. It really is a great job and I work with awesome people that make the day more fun.
5. Blonde highlights. I got my hair done yesterday and I love it!
6. French pedicures. Got one last week, still love it!
7. Spending time with Evan. We've had so much fun the past few weeks. We laugh a lot. He's funny.
8. Phone calls with my sisters. One of us is always at Target when these calls occur.
9. Good (free) doctors at Sandia.
10. Free stuff in general.
11. Traveling on Sandia's dime! I get to go to LA for a training next month and I get 2 whole free weekends in CA!
12. Great weather.
13. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. This workout is pretty awesome. It's tough, but it's only 20 minutes and my abs are back! I knew they were hiding under there somewhere!
14. Helping people out when they need it and can't ask for it.
15. Really good food. We had El Sarape a few weeks ago and it was SO good!
16. Pictures that turn out really well. We got some really great pictures at the zoo a few weeks ago.
17. Emails from my brother in law Casey. He always has funny things to say.
18. Instant messenger at work. It makes the boring days so much more entertaining.
19. Finding my (discontinued) perfume at one of those weird perfume stores in the mall.
20. Laughing out loud at texts or emails or blogs.
Bottom 10
1. My sister has to give her dog away. That's just the saddest thing I've ever heard.
2. Mean coworkers who invite everyone but me to lunch.
3. Burned cookies. I always forget that darn last batch.
4. The way TV shows will just stop playing new episodes for months at a time and a new episode becomes a once a month thing. Seriously, what the heck is up with that? Why do they do that?
5. Missing old friends who I don't talk to anymore.
6. Piles of papers to file.
7. Lack of time.
8. Friends moving.
9. Not living in the same town as my sisters.
10. Arguing and fighting over important and not so important things.
Well, doing the bottom 10 last sure is a downer. Guess I should have ended on a positive note. Oh well. Life is good. I can't complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment