Monday, October 4, 2010

Confessions

I've seen this on a few other blogs and I thought it was fun, so here are my confessions:




1. It still takes me a while to read a "real" clock. Why are these still around? Honestly, it's the digital age here people.

2. I still have to make an L with my left hand to be sure I'm thinking of the correct direction.

3. I hate going to the library. It smells like old books. Gross.

4. I look at your profile on Facebook every day. And then I go to your blog. And somehow I don't consider it creepy at all.

5. Every day that I do P90X I want to quit.

6. I love candy more than any person should.

7. I hate working out. Any form of it. Hate hate hate it.

8. I don't like operas. Or Oprah.

9. I really want to like coffee, even though it's against my religion and the taste is truly terrible to me. It just seems like something I would enjoy liking.

10. I set a goal of eating 5 fruits and/or vegetables everyday. I think it's only happened three times, ever.

11. I love to litter. Don't worry tree-huggers, I don't do it. Often.

12. I want to stop here, but 12 isn't divisible by 5, so I have to keep going.

13. It makes me really sad when people cancel plans on me. Even if they have a legit reason. So I try to never ever cancel plans unless there's absolutely no other way.

14. I don't like things in my ears and music gets on my nerves after a while. So my iPod app on my iPhone is in my "Garbage" folder of apps I need/have to keep, but never use.

15. I love cookbooks, but I never cook.


That's all for today. That was therapeutic. Maybe I'll do it again sometime.

3 comments:

  1. I still have to pretend to do the pledge of allegiance to figure out which hand is the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the clock. It has purpose...what...I am not quite sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make the L with my left hand too. But I love the library and I LOVE the smell of old books. They smell sweet and musty with a hint of spice.

    ReplyDelete