We went to see Eclipse at the midnight showing last night and it was so much fun! My sister Kellie came into town on Monday and she was able to come with us! It was so exciting! So, my mom and my sister got there early and Evan and I met them there and the lines were crazy! I'm always amazed at how many people stay up past my bedtime. I mean, who goes to bed after 10?
We finally got in and watched Jacob bare his wolfy chest for 2 hours. The movie was so good! It was definitely my favorite out of all of them. They included everything they needed to from the book and didn't miss anything. Of course, this is coming from the girl who JUST read the 7th Harry Potter and couldn't remember anything that happened in it while watching the previews for it. I'm excited for that one too by the way. Maybe we have another midnight showing in our future. :)
After all the fun was done we finally got to bed around 3:30 am and I have to be to work by 6:00am. You'd think I would have just stayed awake, I mean, what's an hour and a half of sleep going to do except make me sad that I had to wake up? Well, at 6:30am I looked at the clock and thought, "That 5 looks really weird on that clock. 6:30? What does 6:30 mean to me? 6:30?!? 6:30 means I'm at work by now!" So I looked over and Evan was still asleep too. Shoot! What happened to our alarms?? So we got ready super fast and left. Luckily, Evan has school later than I go to work, so he made it on time, but I was an hour late. Oops! Thank goodness for vacation time!

No comments:
Post a Comment